Enissophobia ? Help for EnissophobiaTweet
What is Enissophobia ?
Enosiophobia or Enissophobia- Fear of having committed an unpardonable sin or of criticism.
Treatment of Enosiophobia
- Herbal medicine Homeopathy
- Physical therapies such as massage, chiropractic and osteopathy
- Counselling and lifestyle modification, which can be of particular value in relieving psychological, behavioural and emotional problems as well as physical ailments.
- Treatment may include hypnotherapy, relaxation ,techniques, visualisation (image) therapy, colour, music or dance therapy in addition to other naturopathic methods.
- The use of acupuncture and Oriental therapies such as shiatsu, yoga and T'ai Chi Ch'uan
- Exercise - the importance of exercise in the promotion of good health, including psychological and emotional wellbeing, and in the treatment of ailments is recognised by naturopaths and forms a part of most therapeutic programmes.